Outdoor Grades 1 through 12 Highlights...
The Outdoor Recreational Program strives to instruct the youth of Orland Park in the skills and team-oriented atmosphere that is soccer. The rules and regulations that have been put in place allowing members to experience all positions at all age levels while allowing members to excel at positions that augment their individual skill set.
This year OPSC will be operating under the Illinois Youth Soccer Association (IYSA) guidelines which govern field size and the number of players on each team. For more information, visit the IYSA site at http://www.usyouthsoccer.org/aboutus/illinoisyouthsoccerassociation/.
All programs are open to Boys and Girls.
AT NO TIME are Competitive Players eligible for any Recreational Programs.
- Registration open in early May (see Important Dates on homepage).
- In-person or form-based registration is no longer being supported.
- Registration is open to all Orland Park Soccer Club Recreational Players currently in the 1st through 12th Grades.
- It is important to use the same email address for both seasons (Fall/Winter) within the same soccer year, as this is the way in which the registration programs recognize every member. Using different email addresses in the same soccer year for two different seasons will result in the Yearly Family Fee being charged twice, and this fee is not refundable.
- Soccer is a contact sport. Please do not register your child for our programs if they are unable to participate in activities that involve contact with other players or equipment.
- If this is your first time participating in the OPSC, we require a birth certificate for age verification. The registration process allows you to upload a copy of your child's birth certificate.
- See the button in the left margin of our home page.
- Divisions will be developed based upon interest level in each grade pairing.
- If you are having difficulty with the online registration pages, please ensure that any form of pop-up blocking is disabled on your Internet Browser. Best results are achieved when Internet Explorer v5.x or later is used,
- Yearly Family Fee (paid once per immediate family, per soccer year): $70.00
- Grades 1 through 8 Resident Program Fee: $140.00
- Grades 1 through 8 Non-Resident Program Fee: $210.00
- Grades 9 through 12 Resident Program Fee (Girls only): $95.00
- Grades 9 through 12 Non-Resident Program Fee (Girls only): $142.50
The Yearly Family Fee, which applies to one Outdoor and one Indoor season per soccer year (June 30th to July 1st), covers the replacement of nets, corner flags and other costs not associated with individual program costs at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
The Non-Resident Fee is mandated by the Village of Orland Park.
Proof of Residency is verified by the Village of Orland Park water bill number that is entered by the registrant. If the water bill account number provided by the registrant cannot be verified against the Village's water bill records, your child will not be placed on a roster. If residency cannot be verified against the Village's water bill records by the end of the Late Registration period, all fees paid will be refunded.
Registrants that have a Non-Resident Program Card issued by the Village of Orland Park will be given an opportunity to enter the card expiration date at the time of registration to waive the Non-Resident Fee.
NOTE: The Non-Resident Program Card expiration date provided at the time of registration must be valid during the entire program time frame (April through November). If the card expiration date entered expires during this period, the registrant's account will be assessed the Non-Resident rate.
Multiplayer discounts are not being offered.
All fees subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Registrations are non-refundable. If you withdraw from the program, your fees are considered a donation to our not-for-profit organization.
Volunteer Coaches are an integral part of this program, so please consider volunteering!
ALL Coaches, Referees and Volunteers are required to pass a background check with our partner NCSI every season prior to the first day of practice. Those individuals not in compliance will not be assigned to a volunteer role.
- 1st & 2nd Grade Boys
- 1st & 2nd Grade Girls
- 3rd & 4th Grade Boys
- 3rd & 4th Grade Girls
- 5th & 6th Grade Boys
- 5th & 6th Grade Girls
- 7th & 8th Grade Boys
- 7th & 8th Grade Girls
- 9th through 12th Grade Girls
Format changes are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the OPSC
- Orland Park Junior High, 14855 West Avenue
- Schedule to be announced
Every player must have the following equipment:
- Soccer Spikes (molded rubber; no screw-in cleats, no toe cleat)
- Shin Guards
- Prescription Sports Goggles intended for soccer (must meet or exceed the ASTM F803 standard); if applicable (Standard and flex-frame eyewear will not be allowed)
- Division-Appropriate Ball (#3 - Grades Pre-K through 2; #4 - Grades 3 through 6; #5 - Grades 7 through 12)
- Water Bottle or comparable sports drink
Special Requests will not be honored – no exceptions. Those sent as email will not be addressed.
- Start Date - See "Important Dates" on our Home Page.
- Grades 1 through 8 - Practices are held twice per week, Monday through Thursday, 5:00p to 6:15p and 6:15p to 7:30p. This format is subject to change based upon trainer and Cachey Field availability. Practice days and times are chosen by our volunteer coaches.
- High School Girls - Practices are held twice per week, Monday through Friday, at the Schussler Fields and times coordinated by our High School Girls Directors and Coaches.
- Opening Day - See "Important Dates" on our Home Page.
- Grades 1 through 4 - Cachey Park, Saturdays and/or Sundays, 11:30a to 4:00p.
- Grades 5 through 6 - Cachey Park, Saturdays and/or Sundays, 11:30a to 4:00p; Centennial Park, Weekdays, 6:00p to 9:00p; Weekends 11:30a to 9:00p. The Centennial Park fields are shared with our Competitive Partner, and both programs are affected by field conditions due to inclement weather.
- High School Girls - Centennial Park, Tuesdays, 7:00p; Sundays 12:00p & 1:15p. The Centennial Park fields are shared with our Competitive Program, and both programs are affected by field conditions due to inclement weather.
For safety, participants are required to wear prescription sports goggles intended for soccer (must meet or exceed the ASTM F803 standard) if they are required to wear glasses while playing (Standard and flex-frame eyewear will not be allowed). Shin guards and spikes are also required for play.
Jewelry of any kind will not be permitted and should be removed by a parent prior to a game.
All schedule changes are at the discretion of the OPSC Board of Directors.
If you have any additional questions that are not addressed on this page, please send an email to
and a Board Member will respond within 48 hours.
Content Subject to Change at the discretion of the Board of Directors.