Outdoor Kiddie Klinic Highlights...
- Saturday mornings from 9:40 to 10:45 am.
- Each session in the ten-week course presents a different aspect of dribbling, shooting, passing, receiving and teamwork to the child and parent/guardian.
- This program is designed for co-participation of Pre-K and Kindergarten children (typically 4 or 5 years of age) and their parent/guardian. Instructors assist in learning the basic skills of soccer.
- Kiddie Klinic meets at Cachey Park each week. Cachey Park is located just West of 82nd Ave and just South of Wheeler Drive, here in Orland Park.
- We recommend that parents buy shin guards, soccer socks and outdoor soccer shoes for the kids. There is some contact that occurs during the scrimmage games, and while the young kids normally don't kick too hard, the participants still should be protected.
- The program also affords the participant the opportunity to apply the presented skill sets each session in controlled and instructional game play.
- Open to Boys and Girls.
- Fall Registration Opens in Early May
- In-person or form-based registration is no longer being supported.
- It is important to use the same email address for both seasons (Fall/Winter) within the same soccer year, as this is the way in which the registration programs recognize every member. Using different email addresses in the same soccer year for two different seasons will result in the Yearly Family Fee being charged twice, and this fee is not refundable.
- Soccer is a contact sport. Please do not register your child for our programs if they are unable to participate in activities that involve contact with other players or equipment.
- If this is your first time participating in the OPSC, we require a birth certificate for age verification. The registration process allows you to upload a copy of your child's birth certificate.
- If your Kindergarten child's motor skills are more advanced, we recommend that you register them at the 1st Grade Level.
- See the button in the left margin of our home page.
- If you are having difficulty with the online registration pages, please ensure that any form of popup blocking is disabled on your Internet Browser. Best results are achieved when Internet Explorer v5.x or later is used.
- Yearly Family Fee (paid once per immediate family, per soccer year): $70.00
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Fall Resident Program Fee: $65.00
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Fall Non-Resident Program Fee: $97.50
The Yearly Family Fee, which applies to one Outdoor and one Indoor season per soccer year (June 30th to July 1st) covers the replacement of nets, corner flags and other costs not associated with individual program costs at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
The Non-Resident Fee is mandated by the Village of Orland Park.
Proof of Residency is verified by the Village of Orland Park water bill number that is entered by the registrant. If the water bill account number provided by the registrant is not cannot be verified against the Village's water bill records, your child will not be placed on a roster. If residency cannot be verified against the Village's water bill records by the end of the Late Registration period, all fees paid will be refunded.
Registrants that have a current Non-Resident Program Card issued by the Village of Orland Park will be given an opportunity to enter the card expiration date at time of registration to waive the Non-Resident Fee.
NOTE: The Non-Resident Program Card provided to the OPSC at the time of registration must be valid during the entire program time frame (April through November). If the card date entered expires during this period, the registrant’s account will be assessed the Non-Resident rate.
All fees subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
A parent or guardian who is at least 16 years of age must accompany each participant for each session. A child who is "dropped-off" will not be allowed to participate in the day's events until a parent or legal guardian is on site.
- Orland Park Junior High, 14855 West Avenue
- Schedule to be announced
- Full uniforms and gym shoes (NO SPIKES) are required for all team and individual pictures.
- Order forms will be distributed to families prior to Picture Day. Additional forms will also be available on Picture Day.
Special Requests will not be honored – no exceptions. Those sent as email will not be addressed.
For safety, participants are required to wear prescription sports goggles intended for soccer (must meet or exceed the ASTM F803 standard) if they are required to wear glasses while playing (Standard and flex-frame eyewear will not be allowed). Shin guards and spikes are also required for play.
ALL Coaches, Referees and Volunteers are required to pass a background check with our partnet NCSI every season prior to the first day of practice. Those individuals not in compliance will not be assigned to a volunteer role.
Jewelry of any kind will not be permitted and should be removed by a parent prior to game.
If you have any additional questions about the Kiddie Klinic Program, please contact us at:
and a Board Member will respond to you within 48 hours.
Program changes are at the discretion of the OPSC Board of Directors.